ISDM Data Product
An interoperability agreement with Integrated Science Data Management (ISDM) enables users to access Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) archived data from specified programs:
- Line P: For a map of stations, visit http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/science/oceans/data-donnees/line-p/index-eng.htm#Map.
- Buoy 46206, La Perouse Bank (owned and maintained by Environment Canada)
For more details on ISDM or to access their archive directly, visit http://www.meds-sdmm.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/isdm-gdsi/index-eng.html.
Oceans 2.0 API filter:
- 2010: Data from ISDM made available.
- Latitude: Minimum and maximum latitudes between -90 and 90 are supported.
- Longitude: Minimum and maximum longitudes between -180 and 180 are supported.
- Depth: Depth range in metres.
After the query is submitted, a CSV file is returned having the following format: #Source: Integrated Science Data Management, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Code Section: describes all the standardized metadata/parameter codes used by ISDM. Codes along with their meaning, unit of measure, and further details are published at http://www.meds-sdmm.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/isdm-gdsi/diction/log-ouv-eng.asp (login with GUEST, GUEST, GUEST).
Data Section: contains the metadata and values pertaining to each measurement. Profile Data refers to water column profile data (e.g., CTD casts on Line-P), while Time Series Data refers to fixed position data (e.g., buoy data).
Oceans 2.0 API filter: extension=csv
To comment on this product, click Add Comment below.