- Fixed bugs: better handling of fixed issues when switching modes, improved stability for HF digital hydrophones, improved sync pulse detection, improved ability to run multiple calibrations in a continuous sessionrow, fixed crash on startup when no internet, handle reverse polarity data, improved default settings , plus other small improvementsand more.
- New user interface for configuring source drive amplitude by frequency, includes functionality to plot, edit, add, delete, export to and load from file
- Support for comments in settings ini filesfile
- Improved main user interface for metadata and sensitivity tables interactions and sizing, particularly for small screens
- Testing and documentation improvements, file-naming improvements
October 7, 2020
Minor release: Rayfin Camera driver, bug fixes: QAQC archiving, PAMguard, site UI, cast plot.