Release notes summaries on this page:
- On the Device Details page, main tab, a link has been added called Instrument Point People Group. It lists who from each department is responsible for that instrument.
- State of the Environment plots are now updated automatically using a recurring scheduled job.
- Added support for the Campbell Sci Data logger to be installed on ferries.
- Added support for the Pump and Valve Control System (PVCS) for the ferries.
- Added support for autonomous temperature sensors to be used at Endeavour.
- Created a page in Oceans 2.0 (not in oceannetworks.ca) to display real time data for the Campbell River Maritime Heritage Museum. This includes the latest underwater video and sensor readings.
- Continued development of methods to search for data programmatically, including methods to discover where data of a certain type exists if you are not already familiar with ONC's instruments and their locations. This feature is still under development.