Quick Instructions (Device Details)
- Open Device Search
- Choose the regional observatoryClick on the Region drop-down then select the region you are interested in, e.g., NEPTUNE, VENUS, ARCTIC Narrow , Northeast Pacific, Strait of Georgia, Saanich Inlet etc.
- For larger installations, you may wish to narrow your search further by choosing a Location, Device Category, Security Tier or Principal Investigator.
- Click Search Devices - this takes you to the Results tab, where the first 15 results are displayed (Click on Next to view more)
- You can optionally click on a column heading to sort devices further. Click individual instruments For example, click on the Category column to sort by instrument category
- Click on the ID hyperlink for detailed information about them.a specific instrument. (see figure, below)
- If you need help with a particular instrument, or want to report a problem, contact the appropriate instrument point person.
Device Search lets you search for scientific instruments and other devices on both the NEPTUNE Canada and VENUS observatories, filtering by any/all of the following:
To search for devices, choose the filters listed above to narrow your search, then click Search Devices. The results of your search will appear on the Results tab of this page.
You can always click back to the Query Parameters tab to revise your search.
When you find the instrument or device you're looking for, click it's the Id number for detailed information about it: